Elevated Contemporary Home in a Commanding Location
Designed with spacious family living in mind, 104 Darlington Drive consists of four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a double lock up garage plus the bonus of a separate and well-equipped dual living space.
Including high raked ceilings and abundant natural light, the luxurious sense of space will soothe even the busiest of families. The practical floor plan incorporates indoor and outdoor living, presenting ample all year-round entertaining options.
STAND OUT FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Clever floorplan - Family quarters upstairs, Dual living downstairs
• Clean & crisp tones and quality fixtures & finishes
• Massively proportioned bedrooms, the master featuring a walk-through robe, brand new ensuite & direct balcony access
• The practical & fully equipped kitchen offers loads of bench & cupboard space and overlooks the entire living quarters
• Entertain all year round on your HUGE undercover deck, with leafy Golf Course views & tranquil afternoon breezes
• The functional laundry is of decent size with storage and accesses the split-level back yard
• Tucked away in the back yard is an elevated alfresco sitting area with spa, taking in spectacular Coolangatta Skyline views
• Complete Dual living including private access, fully renovated bathroom & separate kitchenette & dining area
• Double lock up garage with an abundance of storage space
AROUND THE AREA:
This pleasing family home is perfectly positioned in Banora Point, a short distance from everyday necessities including shops, parks, clubs and schools and just a ten minute drive from the white sand of Coolangatta beach.
• 2 minute drive to local amenities including restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, public transport
• 2 minute drive to Twin Towns Club Banora & Golf Course
• 2 minute drive to several highly regarded local public & private schools
• 2 minute drive to the M1
• 5 minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• 7 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
• 12 minute drive to the stunning coastline of Southern Gold Coast
The vendors are committed to selling and are ready to leave behind a massive home with a massive opportunity for the next owner. Call today to arrange your inspection and begin living a relaxed lifestyle in one of Banora Point's most desirable locations.
104 Darlington Drive, Banora Point, New South Wales, 2486, Australia