At the end of a quiet cul-de-sac this solid brick home offers fantastic buying for an investor, renovator or first-time buyer. Backing on to a nature reserve the home offers privacy with an element of bush charm seldom found so close to town.
Upon entering the home, you will notice the maximum light & airflow accentuated by high raked ceilings with exposed timber beams. Graced with picturesque Ocean, River & Bushland views, 20 Anconia offers a flexible floor plan and configures as follows.
• Internal access to the double lock up garage with plenty of storage and room for a small home workshop
• Three carpeted bedrooms, all generous in size with ceiling fans & built in robes
• The master bedroom is serviced by its on ensuite and opens onto the back deck taking in glorious views
• An additional study is located at the right of the entrance with a built-in desk
• The larger, family sized bathroom is conveniently located between the second and third bedrooms
• The pride and joy of the home is the living/lounge area - The perfect spot to relax with family and friends while enjoying the serene, bush outlook and expansive water views
• The original kitchen comes fully equipped and offers loads of cupboard space plus the bonus of a dishwasher
• The formal dining area flows seamlessly off the kitchen and takes in the broad views
• With its own separate access, a large rumpus room provides the opportunity to convert the entire lower level into a teenager's retreat, dual living set up or home business (STCA)
• A bathroom/laundry with direct backyard access, shower, basin & toilet
• The fourth bedroom is carpeted with built in robes
Just five minutes from Coolangatta's beaches and the shopping facilities of Tweed Heads. If you're looking for something with plenty of space and privacy, loads of potential and stunning views then this is the home for you. Call today to arrange an inspection.
20 Anconia Avenue, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia