Enjoying leafy surrounds in a quiet location this four bedroom timber log home is fantastic buying in popular Bilambil Heights.
Split level in design, the lower level offers an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with high raked ceilings, exposed timber beams and polished timber floors. Capturing stunning views and with character features the living room leads to a large timber deck, the perfect spot to relax with cool breezes and perfect views across the valley and the Terranora Broadwater.
The main bedroom is also on the lower level with large walk in wardrobe, charming two way fireplace, an ensuite and sliding door access to the timber balcony.
The top level boasts three more bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes), a freshly tiled bathroom, separate toilet and additional living space - the perfect area to set up your home study/office.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to secure a character filled home with amazing Broadwater views and a stunning rural outlook.
Private, yet close to local shops, buses and Schools, it's a short drive to everything you need. Just 10 minutes to shopping centres and pristine Coolangatta Beaches. Call today and arrange an inspection.
• Unique log style home with quirky features, a cosy two-way fire place & lush rainforest surroundings
• Relax on the timber deck with cool breezes and perfect views across the Terranora Broadwater
• Original character filled kitchen over looking the open plan living and dining areas
• Main bedroom adjoins the two-way fire place & offers an ensuite, walk in robe plus sliding door access to the timber balcony
• Upper level with three more bedrooms, freshly tiled bathroom & separate toilet
• High raked ceilings with exposed timber beams and polished timber floors throughout
Where to from Here:
• Walk down your backyard to the Terranora Broadwater
• Walk to local shops including Chemist, Café, Bottle shop, Doctors Surgery & Convenience store
• 15 minute drive to Tweed Heads & Coolangatta CBD
• 15 minute drive to the world famous Duranbah Beach
• 15 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
• 45 minutes to Surfers paradise
• 45 minutes to Byron Bay
Currently rented for $490 per week
117 Peninsula Drive, Bilambil Heights, New South Wales, 2486, Australia