This immaculate two bedroom house offers the ultimate lifestyle opportunity. Located in the over 50's gated Palm Lake Resort in Banora Point, this property offers prestige waterfront living, modern and stylish interiors, high quality fittings, fantastic layout, privacy and more.
- Elegantly appointed kitchen with SMEG stainless steel appliances, induction cooktop, glass splashback and stone bench tops
- Spacious open plan living/dining area leading into a superb outdoor covered alfresco with magnificent views of the Tweed River
- Two generous bedrooms - master with access to the side of the house, walk-in-robe and ensuite; second bedroom with built-ins and access to a lovely internal courtyard
- Comfortable study nook with additional storage
- Contemporary full bathroom
- Large laundry with plenty of storage and access to a spacious back patio
- Large double lock-up garage with epoxy floor covering, extra storage and back roller door
- High ceilings, ducted air-conditioning, solar panels, bamboo flooring, ceiling fans, Crimsafe security screens, Colorbond fence, side gate and more.
In addition, this low maintenance home is energy efficient, eco-friendly and the water consumption is minimum.
Not only you will enjoy a magnificent life style but your lovely pets will also be spoilt thank to the amazing facilities.
The extremely well maintained Palm Lake Resort offers:
- Indoor lounge and dining area as well as waterfront covered terrace overlooking the beautiful Tweed River. This way you can enjoy a nice meal every season. Meal vouchers are provided for you to use them all year round
- Clubhouse with 180 degree views of the magnificent Tweed River is available for private functions, free of charge, you just need to book it with the caretakers
- Different sitting areas (inside and out) for you to relax while having a coffee and a complimentary piece of cake or biscuit
- Heated indoor swimming pool with separate spa and amazing views to the lovely river
- Fully equipped gym with personal trainer (available once a week)
- Boat jetty / pontoons
- If you are into golf, the Resort organise a golf day every week to a local course
- Several weekly classes for you to keep fit and healthy: yoga, aqua aerobics, low impact water exercises, line dancing (lessons once a week)
- Sauna and Spa
- If the water is where you want to be then there are pontoons and boat ramps. Powered kayaks and jet skis are available to residents (license required)
- Pathway along the river for you to enjoy lovely morning walks
- Fully equipped movie theatre
- Craft room
- Spacious library with computer room and printers available for your use
- Piano and dance floor
- BBQ areas / billiard table / table tennis / dart boards / cappuccino machine
- Resort bus available for weekly shopping trip to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- Fully equipped men's shed
- Gated security - 15 security cameras throughout the resort
The list goes on and on. You can enjoy all this and much more in a beautiful quiet resort, very close to shopping centres, bowls clubs, stunning beaches, the Tweed Heads hospital, Gold Coast airport and more. Please contact Sandra Ross on 0450 123... to organise your private inspection.
- THIS PROPERTY IS EXEMPT FROM STAMP DUTY
- NO BODY CORPORATE
- NO RATES
- Lease Fee: $210 per week
72 / 2 Barneys Point Road, Banora Point, New South Wales, 2486, Australia