The Original Flowers family Farmhouse is set in the Byron Hinterland on 22 acres of prime volcanic soil and creek frontage to Skinners Creek, enjoying permanent spring that runs through the lush rainforest. With Hinterland views this lifestyle property boasts 4 spacious bedrooms, timber floors throughout and open plan living. Sit and relax on the wrap around verandah and appreciate the stunning established gardens and hinterland views.
Not only is it filled with character, this home offers the potential of additional income with a private self-contained 2 bedroom studio.
- Main house with 3 Spacious Bedrooms and sun room with attached a 1 bedroom self contained wing
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan country style kitchen
- Fire place
- Verandahs and large rear deck
- 2 car port
- 16x8m Shed with 3 phase power
- Smaller shed/work space
- 2 bedroom/1 Bathroom Studio
- Large Water Tank, creek water and spring water
Ideally located just 5 minutes from Bangalow and Harvest Newrybar, and only 20 minutes to Byron Bay beaches, this is a must inspect. With country living at its best, this is a rare opportunity to purchase in a highly sought after location.
159 Flowers Road, Binna Burra, New South Wales, 2479, Australia