** UNDER CONTRACT **
Perfectly positioned in a quiet complex at the end of a leafy cul de sac, this double level townhouse presents a fantastic opportunity for home buyers and investors looking to purchase in a welcoming neighbourhood.
* Neat and Tidy throughout, filtered by natural light
* Great investment or home
* Enjoy your own front and rear courtyard
* 3kw grid interactive solar system
The lower level enjoys a well designed floor-plan with separate living attached to a private garden entrance plus a spacious open plan kitchen with sliding glass doors opening to a private courtyard which is ideal for entertaining.
The upstairs master bedroom is complete with double glass sliding doors opening out to your own private north facing balcony providing lots of natural light. Also occupying the second level is the large second bedroom and main bathroom complete with bath and shower.
* Private pool in the complex, perfect for the summer months
* Easy walk to Belongil beach, Sunrise shopping complex and pre-school
* Located 3.6km from Byron Bay's CBD
* Short walk to Elements resort and new train line into town
This is a great opportunity to buy into the Byron Bay real estate market, and with the owner keen for a quick result, this opportunity is not to be missed.
For further details or to organise a private inspection contact Nick Russo or Brett Connable at Ray White Byron Bay.
10/1 Belongil Crescent, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia