Enjoy stunning hinterland views on this well-established 30 acre property located just minutes from
Bangalow. The main residence sits on an elevated but level position so you can appreciate the
beautiful breezes and capture the natural light that beams throughout this peaceful retreat.
The main residence unique features include:
* 5 generous bedrooms and study all with built ins and walk in robes
* Open plan living areas that extend out to spectacular views and outdoor entertaining areas
* Large well-appointed kitchen with quality industrial appliances with an expansive pantry
room complimented by Caesar-stone and redgum timber bench tops.
* Outdoor covered entertaining area with kitchen surrounded by the luscious scenery and in-
* Ample storage with multiple storage sheds and farm sheds.
Not only is this property radiating with beauty, it offers a multitude of potential incomes that can be
of value such as:
* 4 bedroom secondary home with timber floorings located away from the main residence to
* Multiple rental income opportunities
* A small orchard of 1500 macadamia trees that produce 15-20 tonne.
With quality engrained in this property and its boundless opportunities to create a passive income,
this hinterland haven is a rare find and is longing to be enjoyed.
For more information please contact Michael Gudgeon.
604 Lismore Road, Nashua, New South Wales, 2479, Australia