Located in a quiet and private cul-de-sac within walking distance to Tallow Beach and only 3km to Byron Bay town centre, this two-story character home with a beautiful treed outlook is set to impress.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Flowing from the living areas is the wrap around covered deck perfect for entertaining, set elevated amongst the trees (great aspect and there is a council reserve at the front making it very private)
• Fully renovated kitchen with quality appliances
• Timber floors throughout
• Two spacious bedrooms with built ins
• All areas upstairs boasting loads of natural light
• Tastefully renovated bathroom
• Two separate bedrooms with their own living areas and private entrances (one with a private deck and kitchenette)
• Both bedrooms have private access to the bathroom and laundry making this the perfect teenagers retreat or potential income.
• A variety of established fruit trees and newly planted out veggie garden
• Manicured gardens featuring rock stone walls
• Plenty of storage in the shed which is located at the back of the property
• Level cleared space with scope to build a studio STCA
This private and peaceful location is extremely desirable offering the convenience of town living whilst being surrounded by nature. A short walk will have you enjoying a coffee at the popular Roadhouse Cafe or surfing at Tallow Beach. Kids can walk or ride their bike to schools.
Call us for further information.
Council Rates: $ 2203.25 per year
3 Orara Court, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia