Located a short walk from the historic village of Bangalow, this relaxed, light and airy home has a great feel and is enhanced with bamboo floors, modern lighting and fresh paint throughout. With council approved plans to build a two bedroom granny flat, this property is an excellent investment.
* DA approved for separate two bedroom granny flat
* Large two-way bathroom with bath, shower and solar hot water
* Spacious kitchen with quality gas cooktop and oven
* Large purpose built under house storage area
* Covered balcony with scenic outlook off dining area
* Opportunity to add value by building granny flat
* Great investment
Positioned on 663 square metres close to an array of cafes, restaurants, shops, primary school and markets, this home is perfect for those looking for their first home, downsizing or a great addition to any real estate portfolio.
For more information or to organise an inspection, contact Brett Connable today.
56 Rankin Drive, Bangalow, New South Wales, 2479, Australia