Set within a prestigious and tightly held enclave of Terranora in a family friendly culdesac you could be fooled for thinking you have stumbled into your own country haven.
The open floor plan flows seamlessly throughout and is complemented by warm timber and neutral tones and flooded with natural light.
- Multiple living areas will cater to the modern day family and allow for separate entertaining for everyone to enjoy
- Main bedroom with fitted out walk in robe, stunning ensuite and parents retreat/study
- Bedrooms 2-4 are over sized with large windows allowing plenty of light all with large built ins and fans
- Dining room adjoining the kitchen will make entertaining family or friends a breeze whilst still preparing meals
The stunning gourmet kitchen has an array of features including:
- Stone bench tops
- 4 burner gas cook top and range hood, dishwasher
- Large double door pantry and breakfast bar
- Servery out to the screened outdoor living room
- Large laundry with ample storage
- The garage easily fits 4 cars and has built in work benches
- Ducted air conditioning through out
- 3.5kw Solar panels and solar hot water
- Sparkling in ground pool set amongst the landscaped gardens
- Private elevated position with the highly desired north facing aspect
- Useable outdoor spaces for the kids to play as well as being in a cul-de-sac street
Overall, this wonderful package not only offers you a place to hang your hat each day, but an array of unique features unlike any other and surrounded by a peaceful and bushy area. Call to arrange your inspection without delay.
Tucked away from the public eye yet only a 12 minute drive to Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff and 15 min to the Gold Coast International airport and an easy 40 minute drive to Byron Bay. With a charming village atmosphere Terranora is an idyllic place to reside for those seeking an upmarket Tweed Region address.
7 Gladioli Avenue, Terranora, New South Wales, 2486, Australia