Owners instructions are clear that this well positioned apartment on Lighthouse Road needs to be sold. Reduced price to a firm $1.65m.
We are delighted to present a rare opportunity to buy into this very tightly held complex situated on Lighthouse Road, one of Byron Bay's most popular and prestigious locations. With a picturesque vantage point, the James Cook Apartments overlook stunning Clarkes Beach and have long been regarded as an extremely popular holiday destination.
* Beautiful ocean and mountain views
* Modern furnishings included
* Metres from the beach and a pleasant walk to Byron Bay's effervescent town centre
* Exceedingly popular holiday let with 70% occupancy
Spread over two levels this well presented apartment features spacious light filled interiors with an open plan design that flows beautifully out onto a sundrenched north facing patio area, ideal for entertaining or to watch the sunset after a long day. The upstairs level consists of three well proportioned bedrooms with an impressive master bedroom designed to capture the spectacular views of the bay including Mt Warning.
* Secure underground parking and extra storage space
* Superb in-ground salt water swimming pool
* North-facing premier location
* Well maintained complex of 12
The James Cook Apartments were designed to maximise the sensational location on offer. Only footsteps to the beach and within walking distance to cafes, restaurants and boutique shops enjoying all the conveniences that come with owning your own exclusive apartment.
A fantastic opportunity to invest in the lucrative Byron Bay holiday rental market and a position that is very tightly held showing strong capital gains.
4/130 Lighthouse Road, Byron Bay, New South Wales, 2481, Australia