Terms and Conditions: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd – Have a Cashed Up Christmas
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Contestants must be aged 18 years and over to be eligible to enter. Contestants must be Australian residents to be eligible to enter.
The promoter is APN Newspapers Pty Ltd, ABN 21 009 657 943, located at 100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley, Qld 4006.
1. Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must go online to their local newspaper website and complete the entry form with their full details. Contestants can access the entry form via their local news publication website (refer below listing):
2. Competition duration:
Queensland residents: Contestants can enter between 12:00am (AEST) Tuesday November 24, 2015 and 11:00pm (AEST) Wednesday December 16, 2015 (closing time/date). Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid.
NSW residents: Contestants can enter between 12:00am (AEDT) Tuesday November 24, 2015 and 11:00pm (AEDT) Wednesday December 16, 2015. Entries received after the closing date/time will be deemed as invalid.
Contestants can access the entry form online at their local newspaper website:
Contestants may submit one (1) entry only.
• Win 1 of 6 $1000.00 Eftpos Gift Cards from Rewards Come True (inclusive of GST).
• There will be a total of six (6) winners from across all entries in the 12 listed newspaper publications.
• This competition is in no way endorsed or supported by Rewards Come True or any of the stores with Eftpos facilities.
• Total maximum retail value of the prizes for this competition is $6000.00 (inclusive of GST)
All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
4. Eligibility limitations: The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random electronic draw by APN Newspapers Pty Ltd at 5/100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley, 4006 at 2:00pm (AEST) on Thursday December 17, 2015 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. The winners will be contacted by telephone and provided with details on their local publications office to pick up their prize (local newspaper site most convenient to winner). Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person from the winner’s local newspaper office (Please refer to listing below) unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued photo ID is required. Any winner must complete a release form to confirm collection of their prize. All prizes when specified must be picked up within 90 days of notification. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize. All prizes that remain unclaimed 90 days after notification has been sent to the winner will be redrawn by random draw in an unclaimed prize draw at 100 Brookes Street, Fortitude Valley at 2:00pm, Thursday March 17, 2016. Winner will be notified by telephone and email.
7. Participating Newspapers: Winning Contestant’s details will be published on Saturday December 19, 2015 in the Public Notices section of the following Newspapers:
• The Morning Bulletin
• The Observer
• Daily Mercury
• Fraser Coast Chronicle
• Gympie Times
• Sunshine Coast Daily
• Queensland Times
• The Chronicle
• Warwick Daily News
• Northern Star
• Daily Examiner
8. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: APN Newspapers Pty Ltd ABN 21 009 657 943
NSW Permit Number: LTPS/15/09080