Terms and Conditions: Northern Star – Win a Double Pass to Norpa show: Country Song
By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Method of entry: To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form published in the Northern Star three times on Tuesday July 28, 2015.
The Entry Form must be original newsprint - Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
Contestants must place the completed entry form in an envelope marked Northern Star - Win a Double Pass to Norpa show: Country Song with your full name and address clearly marked on the back and then send the required entry before the closure date/time by:
- Sending to: PO Box 423, Lismore, NSW, 2480; or
- Delivering to: Media Centre, 2/793 Ballina Road, Goonellabah, NSW, 2480.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- One 91) only Double Pass to: Norpa – Country Song performing at the Lismore City Hall on Friday August 14, 2015.
- Recommended retail value of the double pass is $98.00 (inclusive of GST).
- Winners must collect ticket vouchers from the Northern Star by 4:00pm August 13, 2015. Ticket Vouchers must be presented to the Box Office on the night of the show.
- The total maximum value of the prizes for this competition is $98.00 (inclusive of GST).
The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values. Any taxes that may be payable as a consequence of a winner receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that winner. Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
3. Competition duration: The competition commences at 12:00am on Tuesday July 28, 2015 and closes at 12:00pm on Friday August 7, 2015 (closing date/time). Entries received after the closing date/time will not be eligible.
4. Eligibility limitations: Contestants who are aged under 18 years must have parent/guardian consent to enter this competition. The following persons are ineligible to enter:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
5. Draw and notification: The prize winners will be selected by random draw at 12:05pm on Friday August 7, 2015 and prizes awarded following winner validation and verification. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners’ details will be published in the Northern Star Public Notices on Saturday August 8, 2015. All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness. All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
6. Prize collection: Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Children aged between 16 – 18 years must acknowledge they received parent/guardian consent to enter the competition. A Release Form must be signed by any winner confirming collection of the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
7. Promoter's limitation of liability: The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality/suitability/merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
Promoter: Northern Star Ltd.
ACN 000 011 174
Permit No. LTPM/14/00758