POPSTAR Melanie Brown fronted a Sydney court on Thursday seeking an apprehended violence order against paparazzi photographer Jamie Fawcett.
The ex-Spice Girl and X Factor judge claimed the celebrity snapper harassed and made death threats to her and her husband Stephen Belafonte.
Ms Brown was granted an interim AVO until the next hearing on November 22.
Mr Fawcett's lawyer Roland Day agreed to the terms of the order but vowed to fight the allegations.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie