A SHORT police chase along the Pacific Highway ended north of Broadwater just after 6pm tonight.
Police pursued the blue Ford Falcon through Pimlico and Wardell, travelling at speeds up to 160km/h in an 80km/h zone, and also up to 170km/h in a 100km/h zone.
It is understood two people in the car are now at the Ballina Police Station assisting officers with their enquiries.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie